Dogs and Cats
Please request food for each pet so that we give out the correct amount of food to you. Due to COVID we are now back to Appointments only. We will only be available to those who make an appointment.
1. The FOOD PROGRAM doesn't require any income guidelines, if you are in need, we take your word for it. Your animals do not have to be fixed prior to coming into our program. If your pet isn't fixed, we will work with you to help get that done for you. Your pet(s) will have to be altered within 3 months of being in our program and receiving food.
2. To receive food you can come to our location in Antioch. We are located at 708 W. Second Street, Antioch. Please keep in mind that we are run 100% on volunteers and hours of operation are subjected to change without notice.
3. Come to the food distribution location and the volunteer will ask to see your ID and information on what animals are in the house. If you need assistance with vaccines and/or spay/neuter, we would love to help.
4. You will need to have proof of spay/neuter for EVERY animal in the household. If you do not have it with you, FFFR will allow 1 month of food so that the following month you can bring the proof of spay/neuter and register. You can obtain proof of spay/neuter from your records, registration with the county or from your vet – or a local vet can examine the animal (fees may apply). IF you need assistance with Spay/Neuter, we will give a 3 month grace period to it done. FFFR will not continue to serve food for pets or families without proof of spay/neuter.
5. We TRY to give enough food to last the animals in the household for a month. This could vary, since all food is donated to FFFR.
6. You may come get food each month (every 4 weeks). If any information should change, please let us know.
ALL FOOD IS DONATED TO FFFR AND WE CANNOT GUARANTEE FRESHNESS. We cannot guarantee the same type of food each time.